Jan Parichay is a single sign-on application designed to integrate services under a single authentication domain. It is a centralized session and user authentication service in which one set of login credentials can be used to access multiple applications. The service authenticates user one on one designated platform, enabling the user to use a plethora of services without having to log in and logout each time.
The sole purpose of the application is to provide SSO framework for the various citizen-centric government (G2C) services along with an added layer of security by providing a strong authentication mechanism.
- Provides e-Authentication as a service to government departments for providing a secure and convenient way for users to access government services as well as for the government departments to assess the authenticity of the users.
- Designed to formulate authentication standards and develop pluggable authentication components for seamless user onboarding and authentication.
- Authenticates the user for all the services and does authorization based on the service enforced verification parameters.
- Integrated with multiple backend verification parameters including Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Application dependent Id and others.
- Allows user as well as integrated service to enforce multi-factor authentication including OTP, Backup Codes, Tap and Token.
- Offers Real-time analytics capabilities via Parichay Analytics application, which help to identify a user session activity thus reducing potential profile hacks.
- Extended to any number of user bases but restricted to the size of the backend infrastructure cluster.
Version : 2023.02.20.0.1